At Northwest Face & Body, you are our top priority. Your safety, care, and satisfaction are very important to us. From the minute you walk through our door for your consultation, to the day that you look in the mirror to see the full effects of your results for the first time, it is our duty to ensure that you have a great experience throughout your entire journey with us.
Your opinions are very important to us, and we would love to share them on the various websites. Telling your own personal story can spread the word so that others may share in a life-changing experience of their own.
When sharing on these sites, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you don’t feel comfortable using your name or photos, you don’t have to! You are more than welcome to remain anonymous or use your initials.
- Tell them about your story. This is all about your own personal experience, so be completely authentic and share the highlights (or even any rough patches) that you faced along the way.
- Let them know what led you to choose Northwest Face & Body
Below is a list of review websites with which we associate. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
One of the many arms of the Google giant, Google Maps allows users to not only find businesses and practices, but also to read and write reviews as they browse. Reviewing Northwest Face & Body on Google Maps can help others learn more about us as they search for practices in the Seattle or Kirkland areas.
- Check out our Google Local page here.
- In the right column below the banner, you’ll see a button with a small pencil that says, “Write a review.”
- Click it and tell your story!
- If you don’t have a Google account, you may be prompted to create a free account.
RealSelf is a collection of patient reviews and questions. On RealSelf.com you can ask questions about any procedure and answers by doctors will be provided. To write a review about your Northwest Face & Body board-certified physician, click their name below to go to their RealSelf page.
Thank you for your support!