COOLSCULPTING® FAT FREEZE
For many years we have, and continue to, successfully body contour with liposuction and “Tummy Tucks”. These procedures can produce dramatic results but may not be for everyone.* Coolsculpting is best for people that have a fear of surgery, are within 15 lbs of their ideal weight and or who want zero recovery.
The Coolscultping procedure works by freezing large areas of fat under the skin and above the muscles. Once frozen, fat cells (lipocytes) are destroyed by rupture of their cell walls. They undergo a 4-6 week process of removal and re-absorbtion by the body. A 20-25% reduction of fat occurs in the treated area.* Patients express great satisfaction in the areas treated with Coolsculpting. The treatment can be repeated in 4 weeks time in the same area if more than 20-25% reduction in fat is wanted. The Coolsculpting procedure requires no anesthesia or compression garments. In fact there is no downtime whatsoever associated with Coolsculpting. Each treated area takes about one hour. You may watch a movie, phone friends, work on your ipad, or just take a nap during the procedure.
The Coolsculpting technology has been thoroughly vetted by numerous peer reviewed scientific journals. Customer satisfaction is among the highest for any similar procedure.
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to get a long term handle on those love handles, muffin top, belly, or bra-fat give us a call for a consultation.*
How do I decide between Liposuction and CoolSculpting
There are certain criteria to find out which procedure would be best. Sometimes one area would be better addressed with Coolsculpting and another area with Tumescent liposuction.
ADVANTAGES OF COOLSCULPTING:
- No tolerance for downtime
- You are within 15-20lbs of ideal weight
- Patience- it takes 8-12 weeks to get your result and if you want 40-50% of the fat pad gone the procedure will need to be repeated in 4 weeks.
- The fat pad has to be able to fit well in the hand piece. This means you have to be able to pinch the fat between your fingers.
- Patient is on medications that interact with lidocaine and cannot be taken off them.
- Zero scarring
ADVANTAGES OF TUMESCENT LIPOSUCTION:
- The fat pad is thick
- Fat that cannot be pinched up (for example: the lateral outer thigh is not a candidate area for Coolsculpting.
- The area needs to be contoured properly and blend well into the surrounding areas.
- Results occur quickly
- Can be done anywhere there is a subcutaneous fat pad (neck, arms, thighs, buttocks, etc)
- Very minimal scars
*Individual results may vary
SIGN UP FOR SPECIALS
Sign up here for monthly specials