Lower Face Contouring Bellevue & Kirkland
Face contouring is recognized throughout the cosmetic community as a technique that uses makeup to contour and enhance facial features. While makeup is great as a temporary enhancement, it can often become time-consuming and exhausting to keep up with. Additionally, makeup does not always cover people’s symmetry imbalances in their facial structure. Symmetry unevenness is a common aesthetic issue among many patients and is hard to correct with makeup contouring alone.
Northwest Face & Body offers a permanent solution to facial asymmetry and enhancements with lower facial contouring.
Overview: Why Get Lower Face Contouring?
Lower face contouring focuses on two central regions in the face: the chin and the jaw. The chin can become a significant point of aesthetic contention as it changes with age. If a chin begins to lose its structure, it can age the patient or make them appear heavier than they are. Additionally, the appearance of a double chin can heavily impact facial symmetry and a person’s mental health or sense of self.
The jawline is another major issue for many patients seeking lower face contouring, as not many people are born with a naturally defined jaw. Jawlines are often underdeveloped, leading to a round, fuller-appearing face, or they can be overdeveloped, making the face look heavy and too masculine.
Lower face contouring provides various treatments and procedures to correct these issues. Northwest Face & Body can combine these treatments to create an incredible, customized plan for every Bellevue lower-face contouring patient.
What Does Bellevue Lower Face Contouring Treat?
Lower face contouring targets aesthetic complications in the lower cheeks, jaw, and chin. It can help correct many issues, such as:
- Loose, hanging skin around the jaw
- Sunken chin
- Sagging skin around the lower cheeks
- Reduced jaw structure
- Wrinkles and loose skin around the lower face
- Corrects trauma or mishaps from other cosmetic procedures
- Abnormalities in the chin or jaw
- Brings skin elasticity back
- Shapes and defines the facial profile
- Enhances the neckline
The risks of lower face contouringdepend on the type of treatments or procedures performed. Because lower face contouring can be achieved in many ways, the risks are different for each customized plan. However, some risks can include:
- Extended side effects
- Blocked or damaged nerves
- Blocked or damaged blood vessels
- Death of skin cells
- Need for corrective surgery
Risks associated with lower face contouring are rare and can be avoided when seeing an experienced provider like those at Northwest Face & Body.
Lower Face Contouring Non-Surgical Treatments
The providers at Northwest Face & Body can contour the lower face in many ways. However, it’s common for patients to need more than one treatment or procedure to achieve their overall aesthetic goals. There are both non-surgical and surgical options for Lower Face Contouring, Kirkland. Some non-surgical lower-face contouring options include:
- Botox: Botox is commonly used to reduce wrinkles in the forehead and around the temples. However, it can help decrease overdeveloped muscles in the jaw and create a smaller, sharper jawline.
- Fillers: Fillers like hyaluronic acid fillers can enhance the shape of the chin and increase the size of the jawline. It can provide added dimensions to eliminate the appearance of a double chin and significantly reduce dimples in the chin. This treatment is semi-permanent, but patients only need injections once or twice yearly.
- Threads: A thread lift can is perfect for addressing signs of aging around the jaw and chin region. The jaw can be lifted and adjusted to a better location by inserting tiny, barbed threads into the skin. This can help redefine the jawline and reshape a reduced chin.
- Deoxycholic Acid: The properties of deoxycholic acid are the only proper solution to fixing the appearance of a double chin. The acid can break down fat underneath the chin when multiple treatments are administered to the target area.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling: Radiofrequency mircroneedling can be used with other non-surgical lower face contouring treatments to shape the face and eliminate deep layers of fat around the chin and jaw.
Lower Face Contouring Surgical Treatments
- Facelift: A facelift can drastically enhance the appearance of the lower face and provide a beautifully contoured jawline, chin, and cheeks.
- Buccal Fat Reduction: Buccal fat reduction targets the fat pads in the lower cheeks that give the cheeks their natural shape. Some patients have excess buccal fat, which can give the cheeks an overly full appearance. By eliminating this fat, the patient can receive naturally contoured cheeks.
- Chin Implant: Chin implants can provide structure and shape for patients with a significant, recessed chin.
- Chin Reduction: Some patients have overdeveloped chin. This appearance can appear too masculine for some patients and affect their self-esteem. A chin reduction aids in reshaping the chin and providing better facial proportions.
- Neck Lift: A neck lift can lift and tighten the skin around the neck and underneath the jaw, providing a contoured jawline for patients.
- Cheek Augmentation: A cheek augmentation can diminish signs of aging and provide a youthful contour through cheek implants.
- Lip Lift: A lip lift can provide added contour and shape to the lips and below the nose.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can eliminate fat around the jaw and lower face. However, the results are not permanent, and patients must live a healthy lifestyle to maintain the results.
These are just some of the procedures that can be used to achieve lower face contouring. Other surgeries like tracheal and jaw shave can improve the appearance of the lower face and provide a beautiful shape to the face.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Prepare for Lower Face Contouring in Kirkland?
Before receiving lower face contouring treatments, patients will attend a consultation with a provider at Northwest Face & Body. The provider will plan the patient’s lower face contouring during this consultation. They will then provide the best ways to prepare for the treatments or procedures. However, some general preparation steps include:
- Avoid smoking at least four to six weeks before and after the procedures
- Plan to take time off of work
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Get plenty of rest
How Much Does A Bellevue Lower Face Contouring Cost?
The cost of lower face contouring at Northwest Face & Body varies depending on the patient’s customized plan. It may be more costly depending on if the patient is undergoing surgical, non-surgical, or a combination of both treatments. For instance, Botox ranges between $300-$400, fillers start at $550, and a neck lift costs $6,995. The surgeon will provide a custom quote at the consultation.
Is Lower Face Contouring Permanent?
The longevity of lower face contouring depends on the procedures or treatments used. Non-surgical treatments can last eighteen months to two years, while surgical solutions can provide permanent results. The providers can give recommendations and tips on supporting the longevity of lower face contouring, Kirkland.
The Top Lower Face Contouring In Kirkland
Northwest Face & Body understands the importance of confidence and self-esteem in a patient’s overall health. The providers aim to help patients achieve their dreams and restore their sense of self. Through experience, precision, and dedication, Northwest Face & Body offers the top lower face contouring in the Bellevue and Kirkland areas. They work to create customized treatment plans that are adjusted to fit every patient’s needs and unique facial structure. Patients can feel confident that their provider will help them achieve their aesthetic aspirations.
To schedule a consultation for lip filler in Bellevue and Kirkland at Northwest Face & Body, call us at 425-576-1700. You can also reach us online via our Price Simulator™ app, contact form, or chat.