Injectables and fillers are amongst our patients’ top requests at Northwest Face & Body. Popular for their ability to ward off common signs of aging, injectables and fillers enhance the face by lessening wrinkles, filling facial creases, and addressing volume loss.Botox® and Dysport®All botulinum toxins—including Botox and Dysport—are specially designed to smooth fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, forehead, and between the brow. Working from the inside out, botulinum toxins restrict the underlying muscle movements that cause lines to form. They minimize the appearance of:
- Crow’s Feet (at the outer corners of the eyes)
- Forehead Furrows
- Frown Lines (lines that form between the eyebrows)
- Peau d’orange look of the chin
- And they dramatically reduce underarm sweating
With the experience of 20 years here at Northwest Face we know how to use Botox and Dysport to refresh your look and keep you looking younger and more approachable.
Juvéderm® and Restylane® Lyft
Comprised of hyaluronic acid, dermal fillers like Juvéderm and Restylane Lyft (formerly known as Perlane) can add a soft hint of youth as they naturally plump, fill, and restore lost facial volume. Smoothing fine lines, dermal fillers are ideal for treating:
- Marionette Lines (the down turning of the mouth corners)
- Melolabial Folds (run from the nose to the corner of the mouth)
- Smile Lines (the parenthesis around the mouth)
- Glabellar Frown Lines (vertical creases between the brows)
- Lip anatomy by enhancing and correcting for a natural more pleasing look.
By enhancing your natural features, dermal fillers can create dramatic and elegant facial contours.What’s more: Be ready to pucker up! Dermal fillers can also help add a kissable, pillow-like fullness to the lips.
Sculptra® Aesthetic & Radiesse®
Newer to the world of fillers, Sculptra Aesthetic and Radiesse are unique in that they work by stimulating collagen production deep within the skin. While each is formulated differently, both Sculptra Aesthetic and Radiesse add volume by rebuilding and strengthening collagen stores. Mimicking the natural fullness of a youthful face, these deeper fillers enhance:
- Cheek Bones
- Jawline (in men to give a stronger jaw line and in women to treat the dent in front of the jowls)
- Sunken and Indented Skin Imperfections
Although results are gradual with Sculptra Aesthetic, your own collagen lasts many years. Radiesse has an immediate effect and lasts about one year.
Facial contouring with Injectables and Fillers are Northwest Face & Body’s Expertise
Our team at Northwest Face & Body understands that it can be difficult to know which one of these injectables will be best for you. Our expertise can help us develop a treatment plan that is customized to meet your individual needs. To learn more, please schedule a consultation at our Kirkland practice.